PGDCA Cource Details, Full form, Syllabus, Course, Eligibility, Colleges & Salary: Are you also looking for a course that guarantees you a job, even without the hassle of running. So today you have come to the right place and your search will be completed today.
The computer course we will talk about today can give you a really good job. You all know very well that today we are living in the age of computer where most of the work is being done by computer today.
Computer knowledge is essential for both government jobs and private jobs. So with a college degree, having a computer degree has become a necessity today.
Today we are seeing that some people, despite having more than one degree, are unable to get the job of their choice due to lack of computer knowledge.
Today we will give you complete information about PGDCA degree here so that you do not face any problem in getting the job of your choice in future. So let us in on about this course.
Table of Contents
PGDCA Cource Details, Full form, Syllabus, Course, Eligibility, Colleges & Salary
PGDCA full form
‘Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications’ is the Full form of PGDCA. This Course Duration is 1 year course, in two semesters of 6 months each. Which you can do after graduation from any recognized university.
What is PGDCA course ?
PGDCA is a computer course covering 2 semesters. This course is only for one month. You can do this course in any recognized government or private college. After this course many scopes will be generated for you which will be useful to get you a good job.
The good thing about this course is that all the students of Arts, Science, Commerce and Mathematics can do this PGDCA course easily. If you are interested in computer subject then you will learn a lot from this course. But even if you have no interest in computers, this is a very important course for you. This course is very important if you want to get a job quickly.
Why PGDCA is important in India?
In today’s time, doing PGDCA course has also become necessary because today it has become mandatory to have computer knowledge in all fields, whether it is a government job or a private job.
Today it is becoming difficult to get a job without computer. Today many government jobs have made computer diploma or degree mandatory so if you are preparing for a government job, then doing PGDCA Course becomes more important for you. On the other hand, if you go for a job interview in any private company today, first you will be asked whether you have computer knowledge or not.
Many companies only hire people who are experienced in computers, so it is very important for you to have good practical knowledge with PGDCA course.
PGDCA Course benefits
There are many advantages of doing Pgdca course as compared to other courses as computers are being used in every field today we have mentioned some of the advantages below.
- After doing PGDCA Course you get maximum benefit in private job. Under which you are likely to get jobs like any company, insurance, banking, data operator, stock manager, computer teacher, accountant easily.
- Tally is most in demand in private jobs. Having good knowledge of telly and if you are very experienced in telly then chances are you will get job easily. If you have done tally then your chances of getting job in bank increase.
- After doing PGDCA course, you get the ability to apply for all kinds of government jobs as computer diploma or degree has been made mandatory in many government jobs today.
- After one year PGDCA course you have a good chance to directly enter business-courses like Msc-IT, MCA and MBA. Through which you can gain a more advanced level of knowledge.
- If you continue your studies after PGDCA Course, you can get a good job opportunity in the country as well as abroad because there is a lot of demand for IT degree courses abroad.
- After PGDCA Course you will easily get job in any computer coaching center. If you want, you can also open your own coaching center or you can also start providing online education like starting a YouTube channel.
PGDCA Course fees structure
Pgdca course fees are not fixed today as the fees may vary from college to university. Also, due to the increasing demand for this PGDCA course, its fees keep increasing significantly from time to time.
But as per an estimate, if you do a PGDCA course from a government college then the average fee for 1 year can be around Rs 15,000 to 25,000.
If you do the PGDCA course from a private college, the fee can be anywhere from Rs 20,000 to Rs 80,000 per year. This fee may be more or less depending on the city and the level of education of that college.
PGDCA Job opportunities in India
Computer is a field which has immense job opportunities so if you do Pgdca course then you can make your career in following fields which are of some kind:
- Data Entry
- Data Operator
- A computer programmer
- Computer Teacher
- Internet Operator
- Office Associate
- Network Systems Data Communications Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Software engineer
- I.T. Advisor
- Choice Center
- Java Developer
Also Read :
- Aeronautical Engineering Course Details, Duration & Eligibility
- NDA Exam Full information in Hindi 2023
- B.E or B.Tech Which is Best?
PGDCA Syllabus PDF Download
Whenever you are thinking of doing PGDCA Certificate Course from any college, first of all you should pay attention to the syllabus of that college as the PGDCA syllabus of many colleges may be different.
That’s why you should know what you will learn in PGDCA course but generally the subject of PGDCA is something like this.
PGDCA First Year Syllabus
You can find out from the table below where the subject is covered in First Years of PGDCA. All these subjects you need to pass with average marks only then your First Years of PGDCA will be considered passed.
|PGDCA Sem 1 Subjects||PGDCA Sem 2 Subjects|
|C language – Programming||JAVA language|
|Practical (Lab-1)||Internet Technologies Intro|
|Fundamentals of Computer||Linux Introduction|
|Computer Architecture and Organization||Basic of Visual|
|Design & System Analysis||Software application – Package|
PGDCA Second Year Syllabus
PGDCA Second Year Syllabus covers many core subjects which are very important for PGDCA main exam. It is very important that you have a good command of these subjects. You can analyze all the subjects of 3rd and 4th sem from the table given below:
|PGDCA 3rd sem syllabus||PGDCA 4th sem syllabus|
|C++ Lab – Structure of Data||Various Projects|
|C++ Object-Oriented Programming||OB & PPM|
|Practical (Lab-II)||Work of Practical|
|Oracle||All Business Process|
|Software & Engineering||Programming (Web)|
|Database Management – System Cover||Algorithm & Structure of Data|
Top 10 PGDCA Colleges in India
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University – Ambala, Haryana
- Punjab Technical University – Jalandhar, Punjab
- Dibrugarh University – Dibrugarh, Assam
- University of Makhanlal Chaturvedi – Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (MP)
- IGNOU | The People’s University – Delhi (New)
- Indian Statistical Institute – Kolkata, WB
- Lovely Professional University – Phagwara, Punjab
- Patna University – Bihar
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University – Kanpur, UP
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
We hope you all liked our PGDCA Cource Details, Full form, Syllabus, Course, Eligibility, College & Salary, How to do PGDCA?, PGDCA Course Details. Let us know how you feel about this information in the comments below. If you have any kind of question you can ask in comment. Thank You!!