Current Affairs January 2023 PDF Download: Our Team GkVacancy.Com has provided here January 2023. If you’re searching for January 2023 Current affairs PDF then this is the good place for Download January 2023 Current Affairs PDF.
This January 2023 Current Affairs PDF is useful for UPSC, GPSC, SSC GD, SSC MTS, GPSSB Junior clerk, GPSSB Talati Exam and many more govt. Competitive examinations. All these Exams will going to conduct in Just few Months, then Current Affairs section is One of the most popular subject in all government exams, then this current affairs is very helpful for candidates who are preparing for SSC GD, GPSC, UPSC, SSC MTS, SSC Stenographer Examinations.
Current affairs January 2023 in Hindi
Here we provided January 2023 Current Affairs in Hindi, Candidates can Download January 2023 Current Affairs from given table below. We have covered all useful topics Like India’s Political Issues, General Current Affairs, National and International Current Affairs, National And International News, Science and Tech Based Current Affairs, Sports News, News from the field of business, commerce & economy, Awards & Recognition, Dates and News, Etc.. If you’re not able to Read current affairs then read our Study tips article.
So here we have provided all these subjects and category wise January 2023 current affairs PDF So candidates can easily prepare all subject from our current affairs PDF.
Current affairs January 2023 MCQ’s
Many Candidates are looking for January 2023 Current Affairs PDF in MCQ’s Format then this is the right site for you, Here we also added January 2023 PDF in MCQ’s Formet. With these helps you can easily solve all the January current affair’s Questions.
Current Affairs of January 2023
1. Which Indian defense organization has recently celebrated its 65th foundation day?
2. Recently, which Indian Women’s Army became the first woman officer to be appointed to a front-line post in the Siachen Glacier?
- Captain Shiva Chauhan
3. ‘Virasat’, a saree festival celebrating India’s 75 hand-woven sarees, will be held at which venue?
4. Which Indian state has recently decided to abolish the revenue policing system?
5. 108th Indian Science Congress was organized at which place?
- at Nagpur University
6. Recently Defense Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the Siom Bridge prepared by BRO from which place?
- Arunachal Pradesh
7. Which Indian company has become the most profitable company among the public enterprise companies in India in FY 2021 and 2022?
8. Recently at which place did President Shri Draupadi Murmu inaugurate Constitution Park, Mayur Stambha, National Flag Post and Statue of Mahatma Gandhi?
9. Prime Minister Shri Narendrabhai Modi will start the world’s longest (3200km) river cruise ‘Ganga Vilas’ connecting which two cities of India?
- Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh to Dibrungadh in Assam
10. Recently, which country in the world has become the first country in Asia and the second country in the world to launch hydrogen-powered trains?
11. Inacio Lula da Silva has been elected as the President of which country for the third time?
12. Eratpa festival of Imoi was recently celebrated in which state?
13. The President of India Draupadi Murmu inaugurated the 18th National Jamboree of India Scouts and Guides at which place on 4th January 2023?
- At Pali in Rajasthan
14. The last surviving Apollo 7 astronaut who passed away recently?
- Walter Cunningham
15. Indian Railways recently awarded which railway station the 5-star ‘Eat Right Station’ certificate for providing high-quality, nutritious food to passengers?
- to Cantt Railway Station, Varanasi
16. India’s largest hockey stadium with a seating capacity of 20,000 has recently been constructed in which Indian state?
17. Which Australian woman cricketer has become the first woman cricketer to have a statue cast at the Sydney Cricket Ground?
- Belinda Clarke
18. Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh has recently inaugurated “National Genome Editing and Training Centre” at which place?
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute of Punjab (NABI), at Mohali
19. What is the recently discussed The Resistance Front (TRF)?
- TRF came into existence in 2019 as a proxy organization of banned terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba.
20. Recently the Ministry of Water Power organized the “First All India Annual State Ministerial Conference on Water” with the theme “Water Vision 2027” at which place?
- in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
21. The first ever ABB FIA Formula E World Championship race in India is going to be held at which venue on February 11?
22. Government has formed a 17 member committee headed by whom to protect the culture, language and employment of Ladakh?
- Minister of State for Home Nithyananda Rai
23. Purple, India’s first inclusive festival for people with disabilities, was held at which place?
24. Which Indian has recently been appointed as the new Secretary General of the Asian Pacific Postal Union?
- Vinay Prakash Singh
25. What is Title 42?
- Title 42A is an immigration policy that was implemented by US health officials in March 2020, during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic.
26. Which Integrated Food Security Scheme has been approved by Prime Minister Shri Modi to provide free food grains to AAY and PHH beneficiaries?
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
27. What is the economic growth rate of India predicted by the World Bank in the year FY23?
28. The last king of Greece who died recently?
- Constantine 2
29. India’s biggest student-run festival ‘Sarang 2023’ of 2023 is being held at which place?
- at IIT Madras
30. What is the theme of ‘Sarang 2023’, India’s largest student-run festival of 2023?
- Mystic Hues
31. Governor of which state has recently approved the 30% women’s reservation bill?
32. With which other country will India conduct the Veer Guardian 2023 joint war exercise to strengthen cooperation in the field of air defense?
33. In which country schools recently announced to introduce Punjabi language in school curriculum?
- Western Australia
34. Who has been appointed as Meta’s new global business head in India?
- Vikas Purohit
35. Which woman pilot will become India’s first woman pilot to fly a Sukhoi fighter jet in international combat training?
- Avni Chaturvedi
36. What is the theme of National Science Day 2023?
- Global Science for Global Well Being
37. Which song from the film RRR won the award for Best Original Song at the 80th Golden Globe Awards?
- Natu Natu
38. Who has been appointed as the CMD of Electronics Corporation of India Limited?
- Anurag Kumar
39. Which state of India became the first fully digital banking state in the country?
40. Which Indian-origin Sikh woman in the USA Sworn in as the first woman Sikh judge of ?
- Manpreet Monika Singh
41. At which place did PM Modi inaugurate the 17th Tourist Indian Day 2023 convention?
- In Indore
42. Who has been reappointed as the BCCI Selection Committee Chairman?
- To Chetan Sharma
43. Kite fliers from how many countries of the world participated in the International Kite Festival 2023?
44. What was the theme of International Kite Festival 2023?
- ‘One Earth, One Family, One Future’
45. Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Paytm Payment Bank?
- Surinder Chawla
46. When is World Hindi Day celebrated?
- January 10
47. Where will be held the 12th World Hindi Conference?
48. What is the theme of the 12th World Hindi Conference?
- Hindi – Traditional Knowledge for Artificial Intelligence…
49. In the history of T-20 cricket format, which Indian cricketer has achieved the achievement of scoring the fastest 1500 runs in 845 balls of 43 innings of only 45 matches?
- Suryakumar Yadav
50. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has included which plant in the list of protected plants under Schedule III of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972?
- to Neelakurinji
51. The last Nizam of Hyderabad who recently passed away in Turkey?
- Mukaram Jah Bahadur
52. Which company has bought the media rights worth Rs 951 crore for five years for the upcoming women’s IPL?
53. The 53rd edition of the World Economic Forum was held at which place?
- at Davos, Switzerland
54. What was the theme of the 53rd edition of the World Economic Forum held at Davos, Switzerland?
- Cooperation in a Fragmented World
55. The world’s longest-running Hong Kong disc jockey who passed away recently?
- Ray Cordero
56. In the third ODI match between India and Sri Lanka played at Thiruvananthapuram, by how many runs did India create a world record by defeating Sri Lanka?
57. Captain of 117 Engineer Regiment of Indian Army who became the first woman officer to be posted on overseas assignment in Border Road Organization (BRO) ?
- Surbhi Jakhmola
58. R. who won the title of Miss Universe 2022. Bonnie Gabriel is a native of which country?
59. Khashaba Dada Saheb, known as pocket dynamo and whose 97th birthday was recently celebrated by Google Dundal on January 15, achieved his fame in which field?
- He is a well-known wrestler who won a bronze medal in wrestling at the 1952 Summer Olympics held at Helsinki.
60. India’s first Center of Excellence in Online Gaming will be set up at which place?
- in Shillong
61. Which Indian startup firm has recently developed a 5G-enabled drone capable of vertical take-off and landing?
- IG Drones
62. Under which project announced by the Prime Minister recently India will provide essential medical supplies to any developing country affected by natural calamities or humanitarian crisis?
- Project “Arogya Maitri”
63. How many Indian Army Day was observed on 15 January 2023?
64. Millet festival was organized recently in which city of Gujarat?
65. Which is the first district in the country to provide basic documents to all tribals?
66. Social activist known as Daman Ki Divya who passed away recently?
- Prabhaben Sobhagchand Shah
67. Who has recently been appointed as the Director of National Health Authority?
- Praveen Sharma
68. Recently in which National Park of Chhattisgarh the rare ‘Orange Bat’ was seen?
- In Kanger Valley National Park, Bastar, Chhattisgarh
69. UNESCO Director-General, Audrey Azoulay has decided to dedicate the 2023 International Education Day (January 24) to whom?
- To Afghan girls and women
70. Which fifth Kalvari class submarine has been commissioned to the Indian Navy?
71. Which was the first joint combat exercise between the special forces of the Indian and Egyptian armies at Jaisalmer, Rajasthan on 14 January?
- Exercise Cyclone – E’
72. Indian Navy has conducted which six-day mega military exercise with Army and IAF near Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh?
- AMPHEX 2023
73. Who recently took office as the 41st Prime Minister of New Zealand?
- Chris Hipkins
74. Maitri pipeline has recently been launched between which two countries to provide oil supply?
- India – Bangladesh
75. Who became the first Indian-American politician to be sworn in as Maryland’s Lieutenant Governor, making history?
- Aruna Miller
76. Which is the first union territory of India to fully shift to digital mode of administration (e-governance)?
- Jammu and Kashmir
77. The National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT) has recently released which of India’s first National Assessment Regulations?
78. Recently which district has become India’s first constitution literate district?
79. Which state in India is top in organic farming with the highest organic farming area?
- Madhya Pradesh
80. North India’s largest floating solar project has recently been inaugurated at which place?
81. Who has been recently appointed as the Chairman of Amul?
- Shamalbhai Patel
82. Which police station was awarded the best police station in India award?
- To Aska Police Station, Odisha
83. According to the statistics of the year 2020, how much was the position of India in the expansion of organic farming?
- Third (3,59,000 hectares of land and 16 lakh farmers are currently engaged in organic farming.)
84. Which state in India became the first state in the world to go completely organic?
85. When is International Education Day celebrated?
- 24 January
86. After Co-Win, Govt launches Q Platform to digitize Universal Immunization Programme did?
87. Which exercise was recently organized by the Border Security Force to increase security along the India-Pakistan border?
- Ops Alert
88. What is the focus of the 2023 International Day of Education?
- To invest in people, priorities education.
89. American India Foundation inaugurated the first STEM Innovation and Learning Center at which place in India?
- In Chennai
90. Recently, the Indian Navy along with the Indian Air Force and the Indian Army conducted a six-day mega exercise Amphex 2023 at which place?
- Near Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
91. The President of which country is present as the Chief Guest on the occasion of 74th Republic Day?
- Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
92. National Voter’s Day and National Tourism Day are celebrated on which date?
- 25 January
93. The youngest medalist of the 36th National Games who was awarded the National Child Award recently?
- Suryajit Ranjit Kumar Khaire
94. Indian Navy’s major maritime exercise Tropex 2023 edition was held at which place?
- In the Indian Ocean
Current Affairs January 2023 PDF Download
|01st January 2023 t0 15th January 2023 Current Affairs PDF||Download PDF|
|15th to 17th January 2023 Current Affairs PDF||Download PDF|
|18th to 22th January 2023 Current Affairs PDF||Download PDF|
|23th to 26th January 2023 Current Affairs PDF||Download PDF|
Pingback: GSECL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Exam Question Paper PDF Download (16-02-2023) - GK Vacancy